Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Oh dear, Angie

Here's a secret: I like Angie!

"Angie"
100 pullups
100 pushups
100 situps
100 squats
My time: 18:18

I like Angie because it's straight forward body resistance. The WOD isn't really about the fastest, strongest lifter (at least to me). It's about getting it done. So I can't stare down at a 65# barbell and will it to feel lighter with Angie, I just have to keep my body moving and shake it out every once in awhile. I'm really looking forward to the day that I can do 100 pull ups without the rubber band. Talk about exciting!

Here's another exciting development:
Jess, Linds and I are going to do John's 30 Day Challenge. This is involves food logging, trigger point, heavy lifting and being held responsible for the stupid food choices that I tend to make. By the end of it I really want to be able to do a kipping pull up on my own and a bunch of pushups on my toes, chest to ground. Then I'll go take over the world with my SICFIT bod. Ha!

I'm loving this right now:
http://www.zazzle.com/train_to_not_suck_at_life_tshirt-235977518276878075

No comments:

Post a Comment